MG+M The Law Firm Partner Brian Gross will present at Perrin Conferences’ Environmental Risk & PFAS Litigation Conference.
Those looking to stay on top of this litigation should attend for valuable insights from and networking opportunities with prominent defense and plaintiff attorneys, in-house counsel, insurance professionals, and industry leaders. Topics covered during the conference will include:
- Categories of climate related risks and how is infrastructure impacted
- Claims costs- past, present and future
- Toxic tort and environmental risks associated with transfer from traditional to renewable energy sources
- Primary risks and secondary (batteries, recycling) and potential unintended consequences
- Legal arguments and the likelihood success associated with Held vs Montana, Juliana vs United States and Exxon, Koch in MN State Court: 8th Circ.
View the full agenda and register.