This Online Privacy Statement describes how MG+M The Law Firm (MG+M) collects, uses and discloses personal information obtained through this website, mgmlaw.com
This Site provides information about the legal services we offer and other general information and resources. The content of this Site does not convey legal, accounting, tax, career, or other professional advice of any kind. Your use of this Site does not create a lawyer-client relationship between you and MG+M, nor will any information you submit to us via this Site be considered a lawyer-client communication or otherwise be treated as confidential or privileged in the absence of a pre-existing express agreement by us to the contrary.
What information we collect and maintain about you
In general, you can visit our Site without telling us who you are. However, throughout our Site, you may voluntarily submit Personally Identifiable Information ("PII") including, but not limited to, your name, title, company, e-mail address, physical address and phone number.
While we do not track your behavior across websites, we do collect information about which website led you to our Site, how you heard about MG+M, and which of our Site pages you access while on our Site. The tracking we do on this Site may be associated with an IP address, but we do not seek to tie IP addresses to your name or other personally identifying information. After you leave our Site, we do not track you in any way.
Cookies or other similar technologies
Like many websites, we gather certain information about our Site traffic, which may be collected via cookies or similar technologies. Most information that we collect is not personally identifiable, however, some cookies may collect IP addresses which may be personally identifiable.
You can configure your internet browser to notify you when you receive a cookie, giving you the chance to accept or refuse it. You can also refuse all cookies by turning them off in your browser. However, doing so may impact the functionality of this Site.
Uses of your information
The ways that we may use your information include:
- Administering our services and responding to your requests for information;
- Processing of submitted resumes and other documentation provided by applicants as part of an online job application and the evaluation of those applicants;
- Monitoring and analyzing the performance, operation, and effectiveness of this Site;
- Detecting and preventing fraud or to comply with laws and regulations;
- Providing you with information that may be of interest to you or your business;
- The provision of legal services;
- Providing marketing information if you subscribe to receive it or if you ask to receive additional information; or
- Other purposes permitted by law or with your consent.