MG+M The Law Firm is the proud sponsor of Baylor University School of Law’s 13th annual National Top Gun Mock Trial Competition (Top Gun XIII) taking place in Waco, Texas, June 1–5. The invitation-only, winner-takes-all contest is a prestigious and intense US mock trial competition with the winner taking home a $10,000 prize.
Top Gun XIII has a unique format in limiting the competition to 16 law schools with only one student representative, instead of the more standard two students representing each school. Most distinctively, participants receive the case details they will argue just 24 hours before the competition begins.
The lawyers and staff from MG+M who will be onsite throughout the event look forward to witnessing the trial advocacy skills of the competing students. The event will be streamed live at baylor.edu/law/live.
Top Gun XIII Participating Schools
- American University Washington College of Law
- Campbell University Norman Adrian Wiggins School of Law
- Chicago-Kent College of Law
- Drexel University Thomas R. Kline School of Law
- Fordham University School of Law
- Loyola Law School, Los Angeles
- Quinnipiac University School of Law
- Samford University Cumberland School of Law
- Stetson University College of Law
- South Texas College of Law Houston
- Temple University Beasley School of Law
- UCLA School of Law
- University of California Berkeley School of Law
- University of Denver Sturm College of Law
- University of Georgia School of Law
- University of South Carolina School of Law