MG+M The Law Firm Partner Carlos Poza will speak on Perrin Conferences' complimentary webinar, The Intersection of Diverse Teams and Litigation Successes. Sponsored by MG+M The Law Firm, this webinar will discuss the benefits of a diverse legal team, diversity in the courtroom, role of non-lawyer diversity leaders, how to create a culture of communication and accountability, and more.
Carlos will moderate the 90-minute roundtable conversation among generals counsel, CFOs, and in-house litigation managers on the critical role that developing diverse work groups has on operational and transactional successes.
Specific topics of discussion will include:
- Greatest benefits of a diverse legal team
- Diversity in the courtroom and considering the jury’s perspective
- Why to track diversity statistics/requests for information
- Role of the non-lawyer diversity leader
- What initiatives have been most successful in recruiting diverse teams
- How to create a culture of communication and accountability
- Development of diverse attorneys
- Upcoming challenges
Complimentary registration comes with CLE credit in one state and will be available in California, Illinois, New Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania and Texas.