Stephen will speak as part of a group roundtable of esteemed trial judges and attorneys from both sides of the bar for an update on the state of the docket in Northern California and a review of trial techniques and skills, covering trial best practices from discovery to decision. They will discuss a recent personal injury case in which MG+M successfully defended Oscar E. Erickson, Inc.
Those looking for numerous opportunities to network, exchange ideas, offer client referrals and collaborate with other judges and attorneys while keeping informed about key issues within the toxic torts practice should attend. Topics covered during the conference will include:
- New defense strategies to defeat nuclear verdicts
- The battle between testing methods and the battle within the FDA
- Appellate decisions, recent and pending
- Recent legislative developments
- Trail best practices
- New insights into the pathogenisis of mesothelioma