Jessica Aehnlich concentrates her practice in products and premise liability. During law school, Jessica received dean’s list honors and was a member of the The Honorable Peter R. Palermo Mentorship Program and the Phi Alpha Delta law fraternity. Jessica was an active member of the University of St. Thomas School of Law’s trial team and was closing competition champion in the spring of 2021. Jessica also gained practical legal experience through her law clerk position dealing with complex civil litigation.
- American Bar Association, Member
- Florida Association for Women Lawyers, Miami-Dade Chapter, Member
- University of Mississippi, BS, Law Studies, Minor in Politcal Science
- University of St. Thomas School of Law, JD
- US District Court, Southern District of Florida