MG+M The Law Firm Partner Tim Krippner will speak at Perrin Conferences’ Cutting-Edge Issues in Asbestos Litigation Conference.
Hosted by Perrin Conferences, the leader in joint plaintiff/defense conferences, the event will feature innovative perspectives from plaintiff and defense counsel, in-house counsel, insurance professionals, and leaders in asbestos litigation.
Tim will speak on a panel titled "Ethics and Perspectives from the Bench" and cover civility and professionalism in the courtroom.
MG+M is a proud sponsor of the conference. Additional topics covered during the conference will include:
- Top Emerging Trends in Asbestos Litigation
- Recent Bankruptcies and the Impact on Asbestos Litigation
- The Insurance Perspectives
- Mock Trial Exercise—The New Direction of Trials: The Overlap of Asbestos and Talc
- Mock Trial Exercise—Live Jurors
- Recent Verdicts
- The Lung Cancer Docket Update
- Update on Science and Genetics
View the full agenda and register to attend.