MG+M The Law Firm Partner Russell Pfeifer will speak at Perrin Conferences’ National Construction Defect Conference. Speakers include prominent plaintiff and defense attorneys, in-house counsel, and insurance professionals. The event will also include many opportunities for networking.
Russel will speak on a panel about "The Surfside Effect." Along with peers in construction litigation, he will discuss The Champlain Towers collapse and its impact, reevaluating structural claims and life safety claims, and defense strategies to implicate other professionals and contractors in subsidence claims.
MG+M is a proud sponsor of the conference. Additional topics covered during the conference will include:
- A Coast to Coast Analysis on CD Trends
- Inflationary Pressures on Construction Costs and Property Damage Claims
- Recoverability of “Rip and Tear” Damages in Several Jurisdictions
- Keys to Risk Transfer in Construction Defect Cases
- Handling Excess Claims and WRAP Policies