MG+M Partner Russell Pfeifer will be a speaker at Perrin Conferences’ upcoming Insurance Coverage & Allocation Issues Conference on May 30, 2019, at the Union League of Philadelphia. Russell will be speaking on the panel "An Update on Sexual Abuse Cases."
This one-day conference will feature leading in-house counsel and insurance executives representing some of the industry’s most respected companies. The full conference agenda features a variety insurance-related topics, including:
- Recent Trends and Developments in Allocation Issues
- An Update on Sexual Abuse Cases
- Emerging Risks and Recent Legal Trends in Pollution Cases
- Various Types of Cyber Coverages
- Claims Arising from Climate Issues
- Ethics of the Tri-Partite Relationship
- A New Approach to Policy Limit Demands
We invite you to join Russell at the Insurance Coverage & Allocation Issues Conference by registering here.